Friday, March 14, 2008

Greetings from Boston

Hey everyone!
So I'm hanging at my friend Katie's apt in Boston with Jacky. Today's been fun. Took six hours to get here from Jersey. Hung out at Harvard Div waiting for Katie to be done with class, showed Jacky around, went to Bertucci's for dinner, then left them to go to the Society of St. John the Evangelist for evening prayer.

that was freaking awesome. I had only been there once before, for noonday prayers, but it was a great experience... one of the few times I ever manage to calm down. It's also great to be among my own - Red Sox fans.

Now we are hanging out, watching movies and eating ice cream.

If anyone is in the area and wants to hang out, give me a call.

UPDATE: Had a great time! Left the country for the first time, and my best friend might be mad at me, but I'm not sure.

No comments: