Monday, March 3, 2008

Elected

I find it amusing that I can't manage to get elected to vestry (or anything else) at my parish when its contested, yet I can get elected L6 to General Convention (we send 6).

Regardless YAY I'm going to GC09 in Anaheim and more to the point have actually gotten elected to something-- WAHOOO!!!!!

Actually, I love my diocese. L5 is a student at the same school I attend and is actually two years younger.

Paul (a) is L7, but he'll be there too :-D

See y'all in Anaheim

5 comments:

PseudoPiskie said...

Saw that on the H0B/D list, Allie. Congrats. That will be fun. The vestry isn't necessarily so.

Allie said...

Yeah, the more I thought about it, the more okay I am with not being elected to vestry.

Paul (A.) said...

It could be worse, Allie: You could be a warden.

Allie said...

Paul, seriously, how do you find time to do it all?

David said...

Congrats, Allie. I'm sure you'll do a bang-up job at GC09 (and that it'll be a fun & interesting experience, too :)