Sunday, September 30, 2007

Good clean fun

Last evening I was a bit down. It was a Saturday night, and I had nothing to do. There was a party I could have attended, but I wouldn't know anyone there and well, we all know how I get at parties (if you don't, I tend to stand on the side of the room and stare into space and get really uncomfortable with overstimulation).
Anyhow, I had resigned myself to spending Saturday night in the computer lab (I needed to print some things and don't have a printer) when I decided to go exploring.
I wandered into downtown New Brunswick around 10:00 and bought myself a cup of tea at a coffee shop. I spent the next hour and a half reading, people watching, and just being.
And that was what I really needed. Just sitting and thinking. Then had a nice walk before heading back around midnight. It was a great night.

No comments: