1. Write Reference paper
2. Stop looking out window and write reference paper
2.5 (edit) Realise that it 60 degrees outside and that writing this paper will allow me to be out there.
3. Realise that reference paper will not get written at home, go to campus, write paper
4. Spill tea (edit: left travel mug of tea on bedroom dresser)
5. write reference paper
6. Meet with IS professor regarding a very poorly annotated bibliography (that's what I assume)
7. Go to Reference class
8. Realise I forgot to print out paper, run to computer lab
9. Hand in Reference paper
10. Go to Canterbury House for former Iraq Interrogator talk +mass
11. Explain to athiest activist friends that no, I'm not a crazy religion person (well, not crazy b/c of religion)
12. Go to Rutgers Against the War Meeting
13. Get drunk for the first time in years.